Earth Day-2020 ( 22nd April) e- events organized by Forestry & Botany Departments of Dolphin PG Institute, Dehradun, India.
– Over 40 participants from children to students to veterans from Australia to Pakistan to India.
– Salutes to 11 learned judges from New Zealand to United Kingdom to India. KOJ (Know our Judges) see collages attached. Pic of Prof. Shailja Pant couldn’t be available.
– Interestingly to mention that the Evaluation sheets to judges were provided with the codes instead of names.
– e- Activities were organized when larger part of world and India in particular is/was under lockdown ( COVID-19)
– Result sheets have names of 1st, 2nd and Commendable winners.
– Each of the participants shall be given/ sent online Certificate of Participation and our respected judges with Letter of Appreciation on behalf of e-organizing Committee ( Earth Day-2020) Dolphin Institute.
– Organizing Committee expresses grateful thanks to Shri Arvind Gupta, Honourable Chairman and Dr Shailja Pant, Principal of the Institute to bless the programme with encouragement and great inspiration.
– Thanks are due to faculty members of different departments of the Institute in contacting contesting students in different parts of country under lockdown situation. To Mr Amitava Sarkar (Singapore), Dr/s Tripti Malikahuja, KP Tripathi and Sandhya Goswami we thank for being the Rapporteurs on WEBINAR session on special presentation “Lockdown and World Around”by Prof.Sas.Biswas commemorating 50th anniversary of Earth Day-2020.
On behalf of organisers ( Earth Day-2020 DIBNS)
– Prof.Sas.Biswas, Dr KP Tripathi & Dr Sandhya Goswami
- About Dolphin
- The Dolphin Advantage
- Dolphin Experience
- Social Commitments
- Domain Of Dolphinites
- Rules & Regulations
- Code of Conduct
- Academic Calendar
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Online Enquiry
- Online Registration
- Online Payment
- PG Programs
- UG Programs
- Training & Placements
- Contact Us