“EK CHUTKI MITTI KEE KEEMAT”
“EK DIN BIK JAYEGA MATI KE MOL……TERE BOL”
“World Soil Day” 5th December 2019
Forestry & Horticulture students of BSc 1st year, 1st semester of Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences, Dehradun, India with Forestry Faculty & staff observed & celebrated the DAY in field amidst the forest.
It was 3rd consecutive year the Forestry Department of the Institute celebrated through the great concern and interest of subject teacher, Dr Tahir Nazir on the importance of soil for our future. Highlights –
– Soul of soil through songs, poster and drawings was realised through appeal on this year’s theme ” STOP SOIL EROSION, SAVE OUR FUTURE on- site of gully eroded site.
– Sadhna Sharma of Forestry made impressively a field talk and Prakriti of Horticulture through poster put forward need for an awareness on significace of the Day
– Soil profile on -site under the impact of erosion and how to save it at microhabitat level was practically demonstrated by Dr Tahir.
– Inverted “V” sign of pledge towards the eroded soil then to upright “V” towards the forest canopy was made for the cause of conservation of soil of forest and forest for the soil.
# WE MAY call it a Day of DOUBLE ACADEMIC DHAMAKA for the cause of forest and soil by the Forestry Department of Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences, Dehradun, India.
# Forenoon …..Study visit to UKSFDC centre ( Story posted)
# Afternoon……World Soil Day- 2019 ( Observation, Celebration & Realization) Posted as here)
– Dr/s Sas Biswas with Sandhya Goswami Chamoli Rashmi Firoj Khan Dheeraj Tahir Nazir Peer Manish Kumar Vikaspal Singh Rawat were present along with the student participants.
PICS by : Pramod, Zakaria A M Jack, self et al.
- About Dolphin
- The Dolphin Advantage
- Dolphin Experience
- Social Commitments
- Domain Of Dolphinites
- Rules & Regulations
- Code of Conduct
- Academic Calendar
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Online Enquiry
- Online Registration
- Online Payment
- PG Programs
- UG Programs
- Training & Placements
- Contact Us