P3 minus p = PERFORM UNDER PRESSURE FOR PERFECTION (say NO to PERISH)
Forestry Students’ Seminar (13-16 Dec.2019 ), Dolphin Institute, Dehradun, India
GLIMPSES of Pre-presentation Seminar on PCR ( Project Completion Report) of 4th year (7th Sem. 2016-2020) Forestry Students ( c.96 No.) of Forestry Department, Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical & Natural Sciences, Dehradun.
– Under the critical review but with positive and motivating attitude of mentors, Prof. Sas Biswas, Dr/s Sandhya, Anil, Tahir, Mandeep, Rashmi, VPSingh and Manish
– Aim is to make the students as how to defend under pressure of critical scrutiny of their project works of 6 months in field on projects’ findings from different parts of India and Nepal.
– Forestry students covered from N – S & E – W of country as many as 192 distinct villages with forest dependent communities for intensive Socio-economic surveys using exhaustive questionnaires and self structured interview check lists.
– Appraisal in progress covers on study visits and internship carried out under direct command of experienced Forestry personnel of different State Forest Departments on various on- going field activities.
– Attachment of students to different forest/ wood-based industries is to reveal different aspects of Production, HRD & Management, and Marketing potential with pros and cons.
– Works conducted in groups were defended by individual as team mate to shoot the goal and answer the volley of questions.
- About Dolphin
- The Dolphin Advantage
- Dolphin Experience
- Social Commitments
- Domain Of Dolphinites
- Rules & Regulations
- Code of Conduct
- Academic Calendar
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- Online Enquiry
- Online Registration
- Online Payment
- PG Programs
- UG Programs
- Training & Placements
- Contact Us